Dental problems are common occurrences among people of all age groups.Especially with the current diet patterns and eating habits that children are accustomed to, finding a Specialty dentist in Boston MA has become quite difficult. In a scenario, wherein you are new to the town and want to hunt for a highly trusted Boston dentist, there are many things that you should consider before paying first visit to the selected medical professional.
So, here are a few steps that will help you sail through your new / first dentist along with helping you make the best long-term choice:
- Confirm about the time of arrival and paperwork involved: Before fixing the doctor, do enquire about the expected arrival time. Also confirm if the dentist will be available for a quick conversation before the actual appointment. This will help you take an idea about his attention to the new patients and might give you the scope to question him in order to put your apprehensions at rest.
- Can he be a family med? Apart from the quality of Oral dental care Boston delivered by him; you need to evaluate his/her on the grounds of comfort to decide if he/she can be a good fit for your family’s needs.
- Service at the time of emergencies:Most importantly, in case you have a house full of people with dental issues, always stick your choice with someone who can spare time in case of emergencies. Stick with Dentist in Boston MA who can leave a slot open for you during the week to accommodate urgent visits.
- What about the back-up? What if your dentist goes out on a vacation or a professional conference is not available to deal with your urgencies. Confirm if he has a back-up or work on rotational basis, to clear up in the absence of your regular doctor.
- Caliber: Confirm if the dentist is capable in delivering oral health care or handling pediatric appointments. Enquiring about special treatments such as tooth polishes, flavored fluoride treatments can be a plus.
We all have entered into 2016 early in January month and it’s been four months now and Great Hill Dental Partners, LLC is dedicated on providing the best possible dental care solutions to the lovely people of Massachusetts. We’re mesmerized with the love and support that we received from our valuable patients that in turns motivate us to help dental-phobic patients to make relaxed and complete their oral treatment with no fear and stress.
We’re extremely thankful to our staff that dedicatedly offering their services to the Great Hill Dental Partners. Let’s go in the flash-backs of last four months of 2016 in our all five locations – Boston, Chelmsford, Braintree, Peabody and Somerville.
Great Hill Dental Educates High Schoolers on Career Day
Earlier in January 4, 2016 we participated in educating high schoolers on Careers in the Dental Field on the Career’s Day. A dentist, hygienist, and dental office manager from Somerville and our Chelmsford office were there to answer the queries of students and to provide information about the career opportunities in the field of dentistry. For more details, Read More.
Specialist Dental Care for Patients Battling Cancer
Later, in January 26, 2016 Great Hill Dental Partners announced new department of dental oncology for specialist dental care for the patients battling cancer. Dr. Ryan S. Lee, DDS, MPH, MHA, Oral/Dental Oncologist joined our Boston team.
Orthodontist Moira Casey Joined Chelmsford Office
After Dr. Ryan’s collaboration with our Boston office; in Feb 09, 2016 Orthodontist Moira Casey joined our Chelmsford team. Dr. Casey’s capability to care for all of our valuable patients encourages ease for all of our patients. We are so pleased to have her with our team.
Peabody Office Attended 12th Annual Health & Wellness Expo
On March 8, 2016; Great Hill Dental in Peabody participated in the 12th Annual Health and Wellness Expo. The aim of the Expo was to present information on products and services to improve everyday life and overall improved living for people of the North Shore area.
Smiles for Life 2016 Children’s Charity
Great Hill Dental Partners joined with the Smiles For Life 2016 Children’s Charity Campaign in March. Our all location offices also sponsored five local charities.